Poipu Ocean View Resorts
2221 Kapili Road Koloa, Kauai, Hawaii 96756 email@example.com
TOLL FREE 800-443-7714 (US & Canada) Tel: 1-888-699-0354 (Outside US & Canada) Fax: 808-742-9162
Driving Directions from Lihue Airport
- When you get to the exit of Lihue Airport, go straight on Ahukini Road (Hwy 570). Continue to intersection of Ahukini and Kuhio Highway (Hwy 56). You will see Hilo Hattie on the right and a KFC in front of you.
- Turn left (west) onto Kuhio Highway (Hwy 56).
- Stay to the right. Hwy 56 will become Hwy 50. Stay on Hwy 50 about 7 miles.
- Look for sign for Koloa, Poipu (Hwy 520, Maluhia Road). Turn left on Hwy 520. You will be entering the famous Kauai Tree Tunnel.
- Continue 3.3 miles on Maluhia Road. You will pass the following sign. Do not turn left – just continue straight until you get to the stop sign in Koloa Town.
- Turn right at the stop sign (Koloa Road), go about 150 yards and turn left at the Chevron Station onto Poipu Road.
- Follow Poipu Road south until you reach the circular entry to Poipu (the roundabout). Enter the circle, pass the first two exits and take the third exit out of the circle, heading toward Poipu Beach.
- Turn right onto Kapili Road. This is the first road on your right hand side and you will see our Poipu Kapili sign as well as the Sheraton Hotel sign on this corner.
- About three quarters of the way down this road toward the ocean, you will see Poipu Kapili’s entrance on the right. Turn right into our parking lot and bear to your right. The front office is on the north corner.
This is an aerial view of directions in Google Maps: