2221 Kapili Road, Koloa 96756, HI
An oceanfront Kauai resort in Poipu Beach featuring spacious Kauai condos and spectacular sunset views. With its classic Hawaii plantation style architecture and design, complemented by a wonderful pool and guest amenities, this is a sought after Poipu resort destination on Kauai. Located within walking distance to Kiahuna Beach as well as Koloa Landing, Poipu Kapili is close to the Shops at Kukui`ula for fine dining and shopping.
Our Poipu Kapili resort unit is described, photographed and rated so you can pick the perfect island home for you and your family. Before your Kauai vacation, we invite you to watch our South Shore Kauai video with helpful information and beautiful scenes of our island paradise.
- Ocean view swimming pool
- Lighted tennis and pickleball courts
- Organic herb garden
- Weekly morning poolside “Mea’ai Me Kope” with freshly brewed coffee, juices and locally baked breakfast treats
- On-site front desk, Concierge and Activities services
- Complimentary self-parking (assigned, approximately 25' from villa door)
- Multiple community BBQ locations
- Access to The Parrish Collection Concierge and Activities services
- 24 hour emergency contact and response
- Free mid-stay bath and bed linen change and trash removal for every seven nights
- Daily maid service available (for additional charge)
- Check-in: 3:00 pm, check-out 10:00 am (late check-out upon availability for additional charge)
- Oceanfront, approximately 1,800 square feet, two-level floor plan
- Ground level, exterior entrance, no stairs to entry
- Premier interior
- Portable AC Cooler - bedrooms only
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Master Suite – oceanfront, AC, king bed, flat screen TV, full bath with walk-in shower
- Second Suite – AC, two queen beds, flat screen TV, full bath with tub and shower
- Great room design – kitchen, dining and living room all with ocean views
- Fully equipped kitchen – granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances
- Large flat screen TV/DVD in living room with access to oceanfront lanai
- Half bath on first floor
- Morning starter kit including our custom blended and roasted Kauai Roastery coffee
- Hair dryer, iron, ironing board
- In room safe
- Washer & dryer
- Private telephone and answering machine
- Free wireless high speed internet
Some of Kauai’s best snorkeling and shore diving are right outside this Poipu vacation rental at Koloa Landing. Along the coast in either direction will bring you to beautiful swimming beaches. Going west you’ll find the white sands of Baby Beach, a great spot for children’s swimming. To the east is the soft sand beach fronting the Kiahuna Plantation and the Sheraton Kauai, which connects to Poipu Beach.
Parrish Kauai properties are individually owned and reflect the taste of their owners. All properties are evaluated based on quality, condition, appearance and amenities, then categorized as follows:
- Premier Plus: The best of the best, these upscale properties are all new construction and/or have been totally remodeled within the last few years featuring designer touches and modern amenities.
- Premier: These properties have been partially remodeled (typically 75% or more within the last five years) and feature almost all new furnishings.
- Deluxe: Well-maintained properties that have been updated (typically within the past ten years).
- Island Casual: Although not recently updated, these unique properties provide value and comfort for your family, yet still meet Parrish Kauai’s minimum quality standards.
All properties are professionally cleaned, well maintained and inspected by management prior to guest arrival.
- There is a 3 night minimum stay. All rates are subject to change at any time. Please review the Rental Policies before making your reservation.
|Check-in Date||Daily Rate|
|From June 1, 2017 to August 18, 2017||$450.00|
|From August 19, 2017 to December 15, 2017||$400.00|
|From December 16, 2017 to January 6, 2018||$550.00|
|From January 7, 2018 to March 31, 2018||$450.00|
|From April 1, 2018 to May 31, 2018||$400.00|
|From June 1, 2018 to August 18, 2018||$450.00|