Now when you stay at Poipu Kapili Resort, you can save on a featured Kauai activity while you are here. Each month we showcase something new. Kauai activities have included Na Pali Coast boat tours, horseback riding, Kauai snorkeling, surfing instruction and so much more.
This month you can save 25% on admission to Luau Kalamaku. Read on for details and book direct from Poipu Kapili. This offer is only available to our guests and must be redeemed by September 15.
Luau Kalamaku at Kilohana Plantation in Lihue – Poipu Kapili Guests Save 25% through September 15.
Book direct from Poipu Kapilli at 800-443-7714. Available only to Poipu Kapili guests and subject to availability. This offer applies to the Luau Kalamaku Package. A 24-hour cancellation is required. No other discounts apply. The Plantation Owners Evening Package or Show Only tickets are not included. Last chance to attend with this discount is September 15.
Evening Schedule at Luau Kalamaku. Performances are on Tuesday and Friday evenings and some Monday nights in August.
- 5:00pm – 6:00pm. Stroll through the unique “Made in Kauai” products on the back lawn. For an additional charge, you can ride the Kilohana Plantation Train before dinner. Please inquire at time of booking.
- 6:15pm. Listen for the Conch Shell which signals the beginning of the traditional Hawaiian Imu Ceremony.
- 6:30pm – 7:30pm. Enjoy a Hawaiian Dinner followed by dessert & coffee. Vegetarian and gluten free options available. Dine to live music and the graceful traditional hula.
- 7:30pm – 8:15pm. Experience Luau Kalamaku, a theatrical luau show you will never forget!
- 8:15pm. Capture that special photo you and your family with one of our captivating performers.
The Luau Kalamaku is an unforgettable evening filled with a lavish island buffet and a truly immersive and interactive show. An all Kauai cast tells the amazing story of the epic voyage between Tahiti and Hawaii along one of the longest sea roads of Polynesia. The show ends with a fantastic fire dream featuring fire poi balls and traditional fire knife dancing.
An expansive covered showroom is equipped with an “in-the-round” stage setting to make you feel part of the show. The 24 foot octagonal stage has one of the most advanced lighting and sound system in Hawaii and truly makes for Luau Kalamaku to be a night you will never forget.