Now when you stay at Poipu Kapili Resort, you can save on a featured Kauai activity while you are here. Each month we showcase something new. Kauai activities have included Na Pali Coast boat tours, horseback riding, Kauai snorkeling, surfing instruction and so much more.
This month you can save 20% at Kauai Acua Park and when you book a snorkeling tour with Reef Guides Hawaii. Read on for details and book direct from Poipu Kapili. This offer is only available to our guests.
Kauai Acua Park (South Shore) – Poipu Kapili Guests Save 20% When Completing Tour by October 15. Book direct from Poipu Kapili at 800-443-7714. A 24 hour cancellation is required. No other discounts apply. Stay with Parrish Kauai to participate.
Located in Koloa on the magnificent Waita reservoir, Acua Park Adventures delivers a multitude of non-motorized water vehicles to explore the beauty of Hawaii’s largest body of fresh water. Package includes the shared us of the following:
- Row Boat– Bring a good book or a fishing pole to enjoy the historic Waita Reservoir bordered by majestic Mt. Haupu.
- Paddle Boat– A leisurely aquatic stroll around the waters of the Waita Reservoir.
- Water Bike– Take in the breathtaking beauty of the Waita Reservoir and the surrounding Black Mountain range.
- Kayaking– Travel to the far side of the Historic Waita Reservoir, to the docks, Waita-Gi, or enjoy catch and release fishing at secluded areas.
- SUP– Stand up paddle boards provide exercise as well as a relaxing way to view the beauty of Waita Reservoir.
- Fishing Poles– Fish from your preferred non-motorized vehicle or relax on the docks for some catch and release. Peacock Bass, Large and small mouth bass, and Talapia live in the waters of the historic Waita Reservoir.
Reef Guides Hawaii (North Shore) – Poipu Kapili Guests Save 20% When Completing Tour by September 30. Book direct from Poipu Kapili at 800-443-7714. A 24 hour cancellation is required. No other discounts apply. Stay with Parrish Kauai to participate.
- Turtle Tour and Private Tours departs from the shore right outside the St. Regis Princeville Resort. From here, explore the west end of one of the largest fringe-reef systems in the state. This complex system of channels and caverns of reef is best explored with a guide with so many amazing things to see!
- All gear provided, including: snorkel, mask, fins, 50 SPF rash guard and wet suit. Tours last 2.5 hours.
Luau Kalamaku at Kilohana Plantation in Lihue – Poipu Kapili Guests Save 25% through September 15.
Book direct from Poipu Kapilli at 800-443-7714. Available only to Poipu Kapili guests and subject to availability. This offer applies to the Luau Kalamaku Package. A 24-hour cancellation is required. No other discounts apply. The Plantation Owners Evening Package or Show Only tickets are not included. Last chance to attend with this discount is September 15.
Performances are on Tuesday and Friday evenings and some Monday nights in August.