The Villas on the Prince is a very similar luxury townhouse style resort also located in Princeville. The entrance to this resort is just as you enter the Princeville Resort itself and within walking distance to the Princeville Shopping Village where our North Shore office is located. The Villas on the Prince resort also features a club house, community barbeques and a swimming pool. The two and three bedroom units at the Villas on the Prince are bright, spacious and offer golf course and garden views.
Among our Kauai long term rentals is this exquisite Princeville condo. It provides all of the amenities of home including spectacular golf course views, two master suites with king beds, each with a shared private lanai. If you bring work with you on vacation, there’s an executive desk area with printer and free wireless high speed Internet.
The Parrish Collection is a locally owned and based real estate management company that specializes in vacation rentals on Kauai and Maui. Our collections of rentals are professionally managed by in-house staff with a commitment to personalized service, fine attention to detail and a true sense of Aloha. Our team looks forward to hosting you soon.
• 30-day minimum rental
• Private gated community
• Swimming pool and spa
• Access to The Parrish Collection Concierge and Activities services
• 24 hour emergency contact and response
• Daily maid service available (for additional charge)
• Check-in: 3:00 pm, check-out 10:00 am (late check-out upon availability for additional charge)
• Garden View, approximately 1,800 square feet, two level floor plan
• Lower level entrance, end unit
• Developer unit – loaded with extras
• AC - bedrooms only
• Interior Rating: Deluxe
• 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
• Master Bedroom Suite – lower level, king bed, AC, full bath with jetted tub and shower, access to private lanai
• Second Master Bedroom Suite – lower level, king bed, AC, full bath walk-in shower, access to private lanai
• Third bedroom – upper level, queen bed shared full bath with shower
• Extra linens, towels, and beach towels
• Great room design – living room, dining room and kitchen, access to lanai
• Living room with TV/DVD, wine storage, private lanai with distant ocean and golf course views
• Executive desk area with printer on lower level
• Exterior entrance
• One car garage and open extra guest parking
• Free use of two mountain bicycles – perfect for exploring Princeville Resort
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Fully equipped kitchens – dishwasher, disposal, microwave
• Hair dryer, iron, ironing board
• Washer & dryer
• Private telephone and answering machine
• In-room safe
• Free wireless high speed internet
Thank you for submitting your review. It will be processed shortly!
Joel S. says
Great location and convenience.
#39 Villa on the Prince was a very comfortable and excellently equiped condominium. Distant ocean view from breakfast Lanai. Air conditioned downstairs suites. Roomy residence, pool with grill and nice neighbors!
Akins Ohana says
Thank you so much for a wonderful accommodation. We will certainly recommend you and the Villas to people we know. Hopefully we will return and can receive a discount.
Aloha Akins Clan. Mahalo for your note. We will look forward to hosting you again and of course you will receive a return guest discount. Just refer to this reservation/booking. Mahalo!
Wonderful way to relax and enjoy Kauai
This house was spectacular. With three bedrooms/baths, we had room to stretch out and everything was kept in immaculate condition. I’ve never found a kitchen so well stocked either. They even provided shampoo, conditioner and bath gel. Had I known that, I wouldn’t have carried mine on the plane;) The only downside is the small garage and the crazy way you have to get into and out of it, especially when the maintenance truck is parked behind you. Otherwise the spot was great, just across the path from the pool, and it was fairly quiet.
Accomodations exceded expectations.
We were in awe at the elegance of the decor, and the completeness of the amenities provied.