One of the best locations in sunny Poipu Beach Kauai, Nihi Kai Villas Resort is just steps away from the Poipu shoreline and a little over 300 yards to world-famous body surfing Brennecke’s Beach and Poipu Beach Park. The plantation style architecture at this small island oasis by the sea is surrounded by swaying palms, tropical flowers, fruit trees, orchids, and mature plumeria trees accented by well manicured lawns.
The Parrish Collection is a locally owned and based real estate management company that specializes in vacation rentals on Kauai and Maui. Our collections of rentals are professionally managed by in-house staff with a commitment to personalized service, fine attention to detail and a true sense of Aloha. Our team looks forward to hosting you soon.
• Heated oceanfront swimming pool
• Tennis courts
• Complimentary self parking
• Two community BBQ locations
• On-site front desk, Concierge and Activities services
• 24 hour emergency contact and response
• Daily maid service available (for additional charge)
• Check-in: 3:00 pm, check-out 10:00 am (late check-out upon availability for additional charge)
• Ocean view, two-level floor plan, approximately 1,507 square feet
• Ground level, one level stairs to entry (entry on upper level)
• Interior Rating: Island Casual
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Master Suite – lower level, king bed, private lanai, full bath tub with shower
• Second Suite – lower level, two twin beds (convertible to king), private lanai, full bath tub with shower
• Queen sofa sleeper in living room
• TV/DVD/CD in living room, private ocean view lanai
• Stainless steel appliances in kitchen, close to pool
• Wireless hi-speed internet, in-room safe
• Washer and dryer, open parking
Thank you for submitting your review. It will be processed shortly!
Terri C. says
No better place to stay. We love it there. I tell everyone who even thinks of visiting Hawaii to go to the Parrish for place to stay.
Mahalo nui loa Terri. Much appreicated.
Jose & Barbara B. says
Everything was very comfortable—particularly the upstairs and furniture and bed. Also liked the bathroom layouts. Kevin was extremely helpful to us. He helped me with our luggage and other situations when my husband became hospitalized for an emergency. The only thing I feel could be improved would be that someone should be on office duty on Saturday and Sunday.
Aloha Barbara, first, we hope that your husband is doing well and having a speedy recovery. We appreciate your review and comments and are happy that Kevin was able to help out. Please keep in mind that, while the Nihi Kai office is closed on weekends, we still have staff on property everyday. As always, the after-hours emergency line is available anytime the offices are closed. Mahalo again for your feedback and we look forward to hosting you again very soon.